Access RESTful POX and JSON web services using the WCF methodology you know and love.
- Custom client side binding for connecting to RESTful services from Silverlight
- Custom attributes for annotating Contract interface w/ HTTP Methods and URL Templates
- Serialization support for JsonSerializable, XmlSerializer types, and IXmlSerializable implementation.
This project is currently a feature complete v1 beta. There is certainly more that could be done, but I'm looking for feedback or community contributions to determine future direction.
- Improve code sharing potential between Silverlight front end and full .Net 3.5 back end.
- Add support for common authentication scenarios
Anybody interested in contributing should send me a message or email (sflanker at hotmail dot com), I'll happily add you as a contributor.